Jan 14, 2007

Back To Q&A

What makes a person cheat? There are three reasons: (1) opportunity (2) opportunity (3) opportunity
Have you ever felt attracted to or flirted with someone who had a gf? Once. When I saw the gf of a current officemate (she bears a strong resemblance to Sandara Park only she isn't anorexic).
Your relationship resolution? Say what you mean, mean what you say.
Are you still friends with your exes? Ehem...
Can you date your friends' ex? Hell, NO!
What if your friends' ex hits on you? I'd simply turn her down...
Is there anything you're not good at? Sports
Would dating during cool-off constitute cheating? First, I don't believe in "cool off"...So I don't really care about dating other people when you're in this stage.
Where's the wackiest place you've ever had sex in '06? Hmn...
What turns you off? Bad attitude.
What turns you on? Strong personality and intelligence.
Tend to get jealous? Not really. I'm not a jealous person, to begin with.
I hate it when...when I see other people getting pissed off over small things. I find it immature.
What's the OST of your life? *shrugs*
Are you happy now? Contented is the more exact word...

___________________

I've an LSS for this song.

No comments: