Jun 30, 2007

Pig Out!!!

hindi silhoutte yan...(photo taken infront of APAC-Cubao)

During one of these long discussions over breakfast, a friend made this comment: A person never really change. Whoever we are before is still the same person that we are now. It is the circumstances where we find ourselves into which forces us to react in such a way that people we know would think we've changed.

Breakfast at Seafood Island...

Breakfast buffet at Paolo's...

At a side road grill in Laguna...

I hate the rainy season. I hate the feeling of getting wet. I don't like having colds and flu...But most of all, I hate being alone in the cold raid coz it reinforces the loneliness...

However, now that I've started working nights, I began to pray for the rain specially in the morning. Anghirap kasi matulog sa umaga sa sobrang alinsangan ng panahon!!!

No comments: