Nov 14, 2008

Layout

i wanted to have that new look for my blog so i changed it to this with light green as the dominant color. although i loved the old template but i realized it's giving too much nostalgic feeling so i had to give it up and replaced it with this. not bad, i thought, considering that my blog has worn the old template for over a year now.

i don't have much time to do more but i want to add more gadgets in the future. i think i timed this right as tomorrow is a Big Day for me. i already sent my regards to my younger brother, Zack, whose celebrating his birthday today. i'll spend the weekend with my family, of course, but i'm looking forward for tonight. i'll be seeing my former classmates from pup after eight long years. sure is a long time. although, i have seen some of them after graduation, the meetings became few and far between as the years go by. i'm actually preparing myself to being ask some very uncomfortable questions but i hope the years have taught us more than we actually learned as "iskolar ng bayan".

this will be an opportunity for us to fill the gaps of what happened to us over the past eight years. what started as small get-together between friends might turn out as a class reunion. amazing how technology could reach almost everyone nowadays. excited na ako!

No comments: