May 23, 2007

The Gospel According to Redge

I'm back on planet earth! Finally, natupad din ang wish ko na makapag-beach ngayong summer...

This entry is actually a tribute of some sort to the only guy whom I consider my closest friend right now...I'll just share his words of wisdom kasi...wala lang. Natutuwa lang ako sa kanya because I never thought that I'd ever connect with a straight guy. But with Redge, I like his frankness, candidness, humor and honesty (kung naging babae 'to malamang na-fall na ako sa badet na yun). Anyway, para sa'yo 'to, dude!

Don't slouch! Never put your head down when you're walking. Keep your chin up, stomach in, chest out...You'll look timid and shy when you do otherwise. Besides, it doesn't look good.

Hindi naman totoong nalilimutan mo ang mahal mo sa pagdaan ng panahon. Hindi totoong napaghihilom ng panahon ang sugat sa puso mo. Nasasanay ka lang sa sakit, kaya naiinda mo na.

Kahit hindi tama ang ginagawa mo, basta't masaya ka, go for it! Ang pangit yung mali na nga ang ginagawa mo, tapos, hindi ka pa masaya...


Will be posting pics next time...

No comments: