Jul 19, 2007

Make A Room Of My Own

By some mischief of Fate, we might only, truly fall in love
once. You know, that One Great Love old folks refer to. Many lovers may get into
our lives but there is only one person with that one smile, one kiss, one hug
and one moment that our hearts will never replace. That person usually, but
sadly, is the one that got away. That's why after all the chips are down, we
know...we just know, we'll never fall inlove that way again...
I thought I've gotten over. Wrong again, of course. How come after all that's been said and done, a single thought of you could still bring me to tears? I've tried covering it all with anger and hatred but none of it seem to stick. No matter how much I try to make myself believe that you're not worth it, still my heart says otherwise.
Of course, I did I now believe that love is not really an emotion. It's a decision. For when you decide to forget a person, you could do it. It should be our mind which should rule our heart, not the other way around. After all, heart is just one big muscle in our chest but the brain controls every part of our body. Am I wrong in believing it? Or perhaps our hearts does have a mind of its own?

2 comments:

pazing said...

huwaw! laleem!

bakit kaya ganyan yang post mo? *isip*

pazing said...

nakapagpost na pala ko dito ng comment.. pero comment ulit ako cuz now lang sumiksik sa utak ko to...

love is just a state of mind.