Jun 25, 2008

Back to Work

New team...new team mates...another beginning...another headache!

I'm still waiting so I could use Sharon's line "I care about my job, sir. I care about you." Hehe! Classic! Hindi pahuhuli sa line nya na "I was never your partner, I'm just your wife kaya hindi mo ako nirerespeto" sa Madrasta.

Speaking of movies, nag-movie hopping ako after my shift last Saturday. I cried with "Caregiver" first. Then, i went to watch "The Incredible Hulk". I love Edward Norton eversince I saw him in American History X but the role of the Hulk is not for him. Eric Bana carried it well kahit hindi sya masyado magaling umarte on the first installment. Or perhaps nasanay lang ako that Edward Norton always gets off-beat roles...A good movie though (but not great). It gives us something to look forward to, specially when Robert Downey Jr (aka Tony Stark - Ironman) appeared towards the end of the movie and said "we're creating a team"...which means that he and Norton (perhaps) will be together in a future movie...

No comments: