Jul 22, 2008

Uninspired

At this very minute, it's way past my shift. I'm free to leave the office at 0730H but I rendered overtime for an hour. After the OT, I'm still here, browsing the Net.

No reason to go home early when you live alone. Actually, I have my bestfriend with me but she'll be long gone when I get home so might as well stay in the office until I seek the comfort of my bed.

No rush to come back home. I thought it would be greatly easier when your gone but then, as all other things in my life, I'm wrong (again). So what? We've been apart for so long, I've completely forgotten how it was to live under the same roof with you. But this time, I think the parting is final. You will be gone for who knows until when. And the widest ocean will keep us apart.

I guess it was my fault. I shouldn't have insisted on so many things. You were so easy to persuade anyway so I didn't have much of a hard time convincing you. I just wish now that I've turned on all my charms so that you changed your mind about leaving...

But just like any parting, I look forward to the day of seeing you once again. Until then, please tell me you'll wait. I'll follow you as soon as I can... ;)

No comments: