Dec 27, 2006

Goal!

Had our third weekly assessment today. Nangamote ako sa pagsagot ng mga questions but I think I did well.

Most people by this time would be making their New Year's Resolution so I have made mine as well. Actually, it's not a New Year's Resolution. More of New Goals for the New Year and I intend to do eveything in my power para matupad ang lahat ng nasa listahan:
  • Never, never learn how to smoke even if most of my officemates offer cigarette and are convincing me to try smoking.
  • Get promoted within six months (getting promoted in lesser time is better).
  • Never make life complicated by having a relationship with an officemate.
  • Maintain my waistline at 27" (28" max).

By next New Year (looking forward agad, hehe), I'll be setting another goal for myself.

At the moment, what I look for is building new friendships and renewing old ties. I'm trying to build bridges with all my school chums and chilhood peers. Although, I'm not planning to have a relationship in the near future, my officemates has been teasing me to this certain girl who bore a slight resemblance to Barbie Almalbis (honestly, I find her cute). However, should I pursue the girl, not only would I be breaking my third goal but I would also become a direct rival of one of my peers (a guy who admitted having a crush on the same girl). In the meantime, I want to forget about the girl and focus on my work. Kakaririn ko na 'to!

No comments: