Sep 6, 2008

Friends Forever

"Once a friend, always a friend."

I hear those words often. Or maybe it's just me because I always have that romantic (?) notion that friendships are meant to last forever. Oh, well! Me and my idealistic ideas...

I tend to be a demanding friend, sometimes, even demanding more attention than my friends' girlfriends. I just like having them around me. Maybe because it's more easier for me to open up with them than other people. Often, some people would call me their friend but I hardly open up to them. In return, I want to be in on every aspect of their life. Unfair? Perhaps. It's just me.

=======================

09-11 ngayon. Its been a few years since those terrorist hi-jacked a plane and crashed them into NY twin towers. kalungkot pag napapanood ko yung re-run ng "friends" kasi they often have shots of the manhattan skyline and those towers can be seen on most of their episodes.

=======================

"impossible is nothing" - tag line ng adidas...but here's from someone whose hailed as the greatest player ever...

No comments: