Sep 20, 2006

Horoscope

Pag alang magawa sa office, usually nagba-browse lang ako sa internet. I got this one from my horoscope at Dogpile. Read on:

Unpleasant memories may be holding you back. Luckily, today you're able to find a way to let go of these relics and keep them in the past, where they can't affect you anymore. A new person on the scene can inspire you to see things in a novel way and move on. Suddenly the old wounds you were nursing don't hurt so badly anymore. You're thinking positively about a new relationship, probably because it's preparing you for a brighter future.

Now, I don't really believe in Horoscopes. Aside from being brought up in a Christian family, I find it absurd that we should entrust our future and decisions to the stars. But my Horoscope today, really uplift my spirits. Nyehehehe!

No comments: