Sep 15, 2006

Q&A

I've seen this sa pinoyexchange. Since I don't like discussing my personal life sa forum, dito ko na lang ipo-posts yung sagot ko. Hehe...here it goes:

Longest relationship? four years and four months
Shortest relationship? two years
At what age did you find out you're into samesex relationship? 18 years old
How many people have broken up with you? Just one
How many times have you truly been in love? Just once
How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you that they love you? Two
Have you ever thought that you were going to marry the person you were with? Yes
Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt? Yes...still hurts...
Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry? Yes
Have you ever cried over a boyfriend or girlfriend? Yes!!!
Are you happy being single rather than being inrelationships? Right now, I'm trying to enjoy being single.
In the past 5 yrs have u ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend? Technically, no.
Have you ever been cheated on? Nope.
What is the important PART of being in a relationship? Being able to share your love.
What is the worst part of being in a relationship? Meron ba?
Worst relationship? None, so far.
What do u like most about your gf/bf or your special someone now? I'm officially single but if ever meron akong special someone right now, I would want to be able to talk to her about anything and everything under the sun.
Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yes.
Do you talk to any of your exes? I talk to both of them.
If you could go back in time and change things to where you could still be with one of your exes,would you? My answer is definitely a "yes"!
Do you think any of your exes feel the same way? I don't know. Have to ask them first.
What is your ideal boyfriend or girlfriend? No ideals. What's important is I love her.
Have you dated people who were not good to you? No and I don't want to try.
Have you been in an abusive relationship? Abusive in what way?
Name your most memorable ex if you have had: Panda
Have you dated someone older than you? Not yet...wouldn't mind though (wag lang lola).
Younger? Yep.
What is one thing that all of your exes had incommon? Chinita and maputi.
Say, who are the top 3 most attractive ex thatyou have dated? Dalawa pa lang ex ko but they are both attractive.
Have you ever cried yourself to sleep over a someone or boyfriend/girlfriend? Yes.
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Yes and no. Depends, actually.
What do you most fight about? --
Believe in love at first sight? Nope. Attraction on first sight, perhaps...but not love.
Ever dated two people at once? Nope.
Ever been given a promise ring? Yes.
Ever been given an Engagement ring? Yes.
Do you want to get married? Same-sex? Yes.
Do you want kids? Yes.
If so, How many? One or two will do. But first, I have to find a donor...anyone interested???
Do you have something to say to any of your exes? Panda, I miss you!
Ever stolen someones boyfriend or girlfriend? Nope.
Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend? Yeah...
Do you believe in true love? Yes
Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds? It's an understatement, actually.
Are you intimate with your bf/gf or special someone? I was.
What would make you leave your gf/bf now? --
What would you tell your gf/bf/someone special NOT to do? I'd tell her not to lie to me.
Any vices you're trying to quit? Why? Does drinking coffee counts? Hindi raw maganda sa health sabi ni Big Sis. ; )
Have you broken a promise? Why? Yeah. No details please.
Name your bestfriend? Marita. She died on 2004.
What's the most embarrassing moment in your life? Wearing a dress during college graduation. All my classmates teased me afterwards.
What would you tell your gf/bf/special someone at this very minute? If I had one right now, I'll tell her: just say you'll love me for the rest of my life
Pet peeve? Mga taong mayabang
Are you happy now? Not really.
If NO, why? Next question, please
Do you believe in SOULMATE? Yes!
What's your vanity? I'm not a vain person.
Are you inlove right now? Hmmm.

No comments: