Sep 25, 2006

Q&A2


I love answering slumbook questions like this one. Anyway, I can't think of any good topic to post at this moment so I might as well get this over and done with...Here it goes:

Best place to cry? In your room.
Missing someone right now? Yep, but I don't think she feels the same way.
The person/people you love the most? My family.
Tell us your dream last night... Didn't dream anything last night. I was so dead tired!
Ever hated someone so bad? Not that I recall.
The biggest lie you've heard? Wala pa naman.
Ever lied to someone you love the most? Does lying to my parents count?
What's the worst thing you've ever done? Saying something and not meaning it.
Wanna be someone else than yourself? No way!
Ever slapped someone? Not that I recall.
Last time you cried? About a week ago.
Biggest crush? Leila Barrios!
Last mall you went to? Megamall (Don't have a choice, I pass thru it everyday.)
Last memorable song you heard? "Paano" by Shamrock (an Apo Hiking Society original)
Last person that hates you? Jane, I think
Reasons why you hate someone? Liar, plastik, conceited
Biggest lie you said? I love you
What you want to say to someone you love? There are many things I should be thankful for and one of those was when I found you. In a way, you have helped me become who I am now. Whatever the future may bring, I want you to know that you have a part of my heart with you.
Where you at? 33rd floor, Tektite Building, Ortigas
Have you EVER failed a subject at school? Nope!
What's on your mind right now? Nothing. Just want to finish answering this Q&A...I take that back. Actually, I;m thinking of changing the title of this blog. Parang negative kasi ang dating ng current title, e.
Honestly, who are you chatting online with now? None.
What is it that you REALLY should be doing right now? Working
Have you brushed your teeth today? Duh! Of course!
Who are your best friends in the world? Ayet. Pia.
Honestly, who is the hottest person you know? Mary Ann Africano, (a friend, way back in college).
Honestly, are you a good friend? Ask them, not me.
Honestly, do u really think going to school is important? Of course naman!
Honestly, what are your dreams about mostly? Dark settings e. Hindi ko alam kung bakit.
Honestly, who/what makes you happy most of the time? When I see my nephew smiling.
Honestly, what are you so sad about right now? Haha! Meron ba?
Honestly, how old are you now? 26...I'll be 27 in November
Honestly, what song are you listening to right now? Office noise.
Honestly, who do you want to meet at this very moment? Big sis!
Honestly, where do you like to be kissed? Lips, of course!
Honestly, do you have a deadly disease? Duh! Nagkakasipon ako...deadly na ba yun???
Honestly, do you hate someone right now? Nope.
Honestly, who/what do you wanna hug right now? Malayo yung "who" e so just a big fluffy pillow will do.

1 comment:

Annderthesun said...

hottest? no way!