Nov 24, 2006

Lessons from "Happy Feet"

  1. Never compromise your true self just because other people want you to. Remember what makes you different is what makes you unique.
  2. Stop trying to go with what the society dictates you to do. If you continue to change yourself just to make other people happy, you will never find true happiness and you will never find yourself.
  3. Sometimes, you must first find yourself before you find love.
  4. Follow your heart. It will never lead you astray.

Favorite Line: " I know size can be daunting but don't be afraid...I love you."

_____________

Let me just share a text message I received this morning which somehow made me feel good about myself:

I really appreciate yung pakikinig mo sa mga problema ko. You're such a nice
person. Your friends are lucky for having someone like you. Just want you to
know kung may problema ka, I'm a good listener too...Kung busy mga friends mo,
andito lang ako. Had a nice time chatting; ay whining pala. Sensya ka na talaga.
Dyahe pero alam mo, luwag sa dibdib na na-release ko lahat ng mga naiisip ko.
Sensya ka na nga lang talaga, sayo ko pa nabuhos lahat. Ingat lage...

Well, it just feels good that I helped someone thru her troubles. Hope I'd be given another opportunity like that in the future.

I once told a friend that my being emotional and sentimental is my primary weakness. The same friend told me that those same qualities are also my strenghts. She said that it is the reason why I have so many friends...I hope so.

No comments: