Aug 14, 2008

CONNED

I. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.

II. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.

III. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.

IV. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

***Mahirap ata ito...isang habit lang ang naiisip ko e...pero try ko pa rin***

1. Mahilig ako magpatunog ng daliri sa dalawang kamay kapag nag-iisip o tipong walang magawa. Bad habit but something that I can't overcome.

2. I've got to have a blanket covering my feet when I sleep. I won't be able to sleep if I don't feel that my feet is covered. I also don't like it if it's too dry. In short, I need something to rub my feet against so that it would sweat a little. I like the warmth.

3. Among my first four siblings, I'm the only one born in a hospital in Surigao del Sur. My eldest bro was born in Manila, my ate and my other kuya was born at home...

4. I never studied on a private school because of my family's financial situation when I was still a student. Local grade school, high school in QC and a state U for my degree.

5. I can eat hilaw na mangga with Coke. I can tolerate tequila more than beer. I hate eating without patis or bagoong isda. Perhaps because I consider myself an Ilocano even if I was born in Mindanao.

6. I have a tendency to buy things in bulk even if it's not necessary. I make inventory of what I have at home and usually buy them before they ran out even if there's still plenty of it in stock.

7. I can go to a moviehouse alone. I'd prefer to have myself as company than having to bear a noisy companion.

8. I have a ring which I never take off from my finger since I got it. There are some who asked if they could have it but I often refuse.

9. I used to hate crowds and rock music. I often describe myself as an introvert person. Nowadays, I could go out to meet people whom I barely know...but I still hate rock music...

10. Given my sexual orientation, I still dream of having my own kid. A baby whose my own flesh and blood. It's still a dream but I'm hoping it will come true in the near future... (hehe!)

+++++++++Got this from Con+++++++++

No comments: