Aug 12, 2008

Reincarnation

Being raised a Born Again Christian, I don't really believe in reincarnation. I still believe that we only line once and after that, if we do get reincarnated (if that's what you call it), we go to another place but not here. However, following a thread on Lesbit, I found this link and got this result:

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you remember now?


When I got this result, the first thing that crossed my mind was: Am I reliving my past life or am I trying to pattern my present life to the previous one? Hmn...I wonder how was my love life back then?

No comments: