Oct 26, 2006

Changes

I wish I knew how to quit you... - Brokeback Mountain

Nice line from a movie. I always remember that one.

You try to get someone at the back of your mind but the harder you try, the more you thought of that person. You try to ignore the feeling. You make it sound as if it was that person's fault but then you soon find out that it wasn't really her fault, afterall. It's just your heart, letting itself fall.

This girl has changed you and you don't even know it... - A Walk To Remember

This one is the line commonly used by your friends to let you know that you have let someone walk into your life and change you as a person. Of course, you wouldn't realize the change until someone from the outside looking in would bang the information into your hard head.



I love The Family Guy!

My favorite basketball club, the San Antonio Spurs, were predicted to win the 2007 NBA crown by a majority of GM's in the NBA. They missed the chance of making back-to-back championship last season and I do hope they'd make it this time (and the next season, as well). I wish TD, TP and Ginobili would be healthy this season.

No comments: