Oct 16, 2006

Fresh Start

After much self-deliberation, a friend suggested that I change my blog title from "Huge Mistake" to "A New Beginning" (thanks, Jeng for suggesting "Fresh Start"). So this is the last post that I'll do under the Huge Mistake banner (pero pag nabasa nyo to "A New Beginning" na ang title ng blog). New blog title, same cute author...Bwehehehehehe!

1. Single or Taken? Single at the moment.
2. Do you have a crush on anyone? I have a HUGE crush with someone right now.
3. Do they know? I don't think she knows about it but...I hope she could feel it though. *big grin*
4. Do you flirt a lot? What's flirting?
5. Who was your best relationship with? I'd rather not discuss this anymore. Next question please...
6. Do cheaters deserve a second chance?
7. Serious or Fun-loving? Both.
8. Humor or Romance? Both.
9. Dark or light hair? Doesn't matter.
10. Shorter or taller than you? Doesn't matter.
11. Do you kiss strangers? Ewww! Hindi ko pa pinangarap!
12. Do you hug strangers? Anong klaseng stranger?
13. How long was your longest relationship? 4 years.
14. Do you believe in kissing when you are not together yet? If after kissing, you'll be together...why not?
15. Do you think about the opposite sex a lot? I'm a lesbian, why would I think about them???
16. Have you ever slept at a friend of the opposite sex's house? Nope.
17. Do you tell your friends they are hot? Yeah! I see nothing wrong with that.
18. Would you rather have a sweet, clever guy/ girl or a wild one? Hindi sa namamakyaw ako, pero pwede bang lahat ng character na yan sa isang tao?
19. Have you ever liked someone a lot (and they knew it) who didn't like you back? Not that I recall coz if I know that they don't like me, hindi ko na sinasabi...
20. Do you feel comfortable with joking with your friends who are the opposite sex? Yeah. Although, I have very few friends who are of the opposite sex. Umm, teka, are gay males considered opposite sex?
21. Chocolates or flowers? Balloons...*huge grin*
22. Have you ever been in the friends-with-benefits situation? Not yet.
23. Teddy Bear or Card? Pwedeng card and me?
24. Would it be sweet or annoying if someone of the opposite sex called just to say hi? Definitely annoying! Pero kung friends ko sila, why not?
25. Ever felt like your Girlfriend/boyfriend didn't like you? Hindi ko pa na-experience yan.
26. Ever been cheated on? Not yet.
27. Ever done the cheating? Next!
28. Ever cried over a break up? Yeah...
29. Ever kissed or hugged your girlfriend/boyfriend in front of a teacher and got in trouble? Wala akong gf nung nag-aaral ako...meron pala pero sa ibang school sya naka-enroll.
30. Do you believe in miracles? Yes.
31. Is it easy for you to get over people who were special to you? Nope.
32. Have you ever made a birthday wish or blew on a dandelion on a relationship? Yeah.
33. Have you ever had a broken heart? Yeah.

No comments: