Oct 30, 2006

Decisions

The message below is the effect of too much Sunday morning melancholy:

I have decided not to supress my feelings for you anymore. Why? Coz nothing happens! No matter what I do, I can feel it growing inside me like seedling planted during spring season. So I'll just go with the flow and let it take me wherever it will bring me.

I no longer care even if I do not know what the future will bring to us. It doesn't concern me the least even if I know that there is a big possibility that I'll get hurt. It doesn't matter even if everything is such a blur at the moment.

What's important is today. What matters is I can feel that you need me somehow. What matters is YOU....not me or how I feel for you.

I don't care what other's will say. I don't care whether my feelings is unreturned. For now, let me just love you in my own quiet way...

No comments: