Oct 20, 2006

Until Then...

I don't know if its too early for me to admit this. Heck, I don't even know if this is the right time to tell you but I figured, what have I got to lose? I'm taking the first step now coz I might not have enough courage later.

I have been nursing this fascination for you since the day I met you. I'm making a big leap and I'm taking the risk because I don't want to continue groping in the dark. I don't want to ask questions and I don't like to search for answers.

Of course, I will still have to wait. I have to step back, reflect and be sure that what I feel is not just plain admiration or simple fascination. Until that time, I hope you'd still be around...

Pinipilit mang pigilin na ika’y aking isipin
Wala na yatang magagawa
Sana’y hindi ipagkait sa akin ang sandali
Na masilayan ka at marinig man lang ang tinig
Laging bukas ang puso ko upang ibigin ka
Laging wagas ang aking pagtingin at aking pag sinta.

No comments: